Cleveland State Community College Campus Map
Click here to view Campus Map
Cleveland State Community College Main Campus
Click here to view Main Campus Map
The college is located between Exits 25 and 27 on I-75, 30 miles northeast of Chattanooga.
Exit 25 traveling North from Chattanooga:
- turn left at the end of the exit ramp on to 25th Street;
- turn left at the first light on to Westside Drive;
- go approx. one mile;
- turn left onto Norman Chapel Road going under I-75; (straight ahead you will see our entrance sign).
Exit 27 traveling South from Athens:
- turn right at the end of the exit ramp on to Paul Huff Parkway;
- turn left at the light onto Adkisson Drive;
- the college is on the right approx. one mile.
Cleveland State Community College Athens Site
Click here to view Athens Site Map
Directions to the Athens Site: from Cleveland and Chattanooga take I-75 North to Exit 52. Bear right onto Mt. Verd Road (Rt. 305) toward Athens. Go straight through the first traffic light and turn right into the small shopping center (2580 Ingleside Avenue).
Cleveland State Community College Madisonville Site
Directions to the Madisonville Site: from Cleveland and Chattanooga take I-75 North to Exit 60 toward Sweetwater, Turn right onto Hwy 68/Lost Sea Pike, Go approximately 11.7 miles, turn left onto Englewood Road/Old Hwy 411 which turns into College Street toward E. Warren, stay straight to go onto Hiwassee Road, Take the second right onto Oak Grove Road. Office is on the left in the Monroe County Board of Education Building.